Extra Deep Pneumatic Tires
The Extra Deep is specifically designed for heavy-duty service. Full ply construction and thick sidewalls reduce the risks of punctures and accidental damage. Deep lugs give optimum traction and longer tread life. The Extra Deep is also available in a white non-marking compound.
- Consult tire and wheel manufacturer for confirmation of the suitability of the tire/rim combination particularly with regard to rim profile and wheel strength.
- The sizes given are according to ETRTO, where available. For exact sizes, please consult the technical department.
- The speed specified for lifttrucks is the unloaded lifttruck’s maximum speed capability. An increase of the load capacities is not permitted even in the case of lower speeds.
- Maximum speed 15.5 mph, not for highway use.
- This category includes: -drive and steer wheels on other than counterbalanced forklifttrucks – wheels on mobile cranes – free rolling wheels on trailers, up to a maximum distance of 2186 yds per journey. For longer distances, for wheels fitted to rotary plants and for straddle carrier applications, please consult the technical department.